Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

This is my favorite picture of my mom. It was her high school senior picture. There are so many things I love about my mom. She has always been there for me. She has always encouraged me at whatever I wanted to do. She would always try to make all my sporting events. She always had my clothes clean and food made for me. She taxied me around town. She taught me to serve. She always encouraged me to do my best! She believed in me and trusted me to make good choices. Today she shares recipes, volunteers to help out with my kids, goes shopping and to lunch with me, supports my childrens activities, and loves my kids. Most importantly she listens! I am grateful she raised me in the gospel and taught me to love the Lord. I love you MOM! Mom got her hair cut yesterday and I love it. Cole loves OMA! Today we went over to Oma and Papa's for hamburgers and Oma's famous POTATO SALAD!
Dad BBQ hotdogs and hamburgers!
The kids love to go and play with their cousins. Now that their a little older we have started playing "red rover red rover, green light red light, duck duck goose, hide-and-seek, ring around the rosies, London bridges, and of course baseball." What fun we have together!
Lindsey loves to hold and help out with the younger cousins. Case loved on her today!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I LOVE all your great posts. I totally agree-I LOVE your mom's potato salad...yummmm. Great post

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

WEEEEELLLL I guess I can't write about mom on my blog since you said exactly what I would have said!!!!!
Ya, I know------what blog?
Love ya! All the kids look great. Can't wait to see them!

linda crandall said...

I miss getting together...Mother's day, holidays, any day is just not the same with out family! You're lucky!

Also, love your moms new hair cut!