Saturday, May 3, 2008

A rare night with dad home...

Normally Saturday night is date night. Today Conner, Lindsey and Erik went to the Diamondback game and by the time they got home Cole and Carly needed some dad time. We opted to stay home... I made chicken alfredo fettuccine for dinner and we hung out with the kids. Erik wanted the kids to crack him. They say he is too hard to crack.
Cole found Conner's new D-backs hat and thought he was SO cool! Dad needed kisses from Cole. I wish Cole would give me more of those sweet kisses!! Oh, and you to Erik!
Lindsey nice picture! Fun times - I love my family!!!

5 comments:

linda crandall said...

Kids just love to spend time with their dads! Looks like your family knows how to have fun :)

Marilyn said...

Fun times-glad they got to go to a game where the D-backs WON. We went Fri. night and they LOST!

Allyson said...

How wonderful! Looks like fun. Can't wait till our kids are a couple years older so that we can do some fun things....right now Ethan cries and whines over everything! Love close families...what's your secret?

Lisa said...

Looks like everyone had a blast!! I am soooo glad you talked Erik into your trampoline!!!

kristie said...

My kids love their dad. Any time they can get wih them, they love. So, would you suggest getting a trampoline for my kids age?